Travel Power Station
Flat rate $12 shipping
- A universal outlet & 4 USB ports nestle together in 1 compact travel charging station, your co-pilot to help charge your every device.
- 4 USB 2.0 Smart Chip ports & 1 copper 3-prong universal outlet are strong enough to handle 5 devices at once.
- When you plug into the USB port, the Power Trip senses your specific device & delivers the right amount of power, charging as fast as possible. Over-voltage protection assures a stable current to your gadgets.
- The heavy-duty 5’ long cord winds neatly around the device when not in use, keeping your bag tidy.
- You'll never have to search for that elusive USB adapter again. And with the Power Trip, you'll never want to leave home without it, either.
- WHEN USING OVERSEAS: You can use the Power Trip to travel outside the US. Plug the US-shaped plug end (standard 110V plug end we all know & love) from your device into the outlet on the Power Trip. However, you still need a power converter at your wall outlet to convert the current.
- WHEN USING IN THE US: You can obviously use the Power Trip in the US & you can plug in either a US-shaped plug end (standard 110V plug end we all know & love) or a European-shaped plug end (the large, 220V two-pronged plug end that looks so strange to us here in the US) into the Power Trip outlet safely. You do not need a power converter at the US wall outlet.
- Tech specs: USB PORTS (4): Input: 110–250V, 50–60Hz, 6A. Output: 5V, 2.4A, total 4.2A. POWER OUTLET (1): Input: 110–260V, 50–60Hz. Max power: 500W.
- Materials: ABS + Electronic Components.
- Product weight & dimensions: 6 oz, 5.25 x 2 x 1.75" out of packaging. 8 oz, 7.25 x 3 x 1.75" in packaging.
Shipping and Returns
All personalization is done in house and therefore has a quick turnaround time.
Most orders ship out after 2-3 days of being placed although, please allow up to 7 days for your order to ship out. If you need a rush order please add the rush order option for an additional $10 (this is a rush processing fee not for rush shipping).
Flat rate shipping officially takes 3-5 days in transit time. Please be aware that once we ship a package we are not in control of the package, and there are often delays with flat rate shipping. Our policy is that until a package is missing for 3 full weeks, we will not redo the order. Packages are shipped with tracking numbers, however, with the flat rate shipping class, tracking is not always updated.
All orders are $10 flat shipping rate all over the USA.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us within 7 days if the item is defective, damaged, if you received the wrong item, or the personalization is incorrect so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, personalized items cannot be returned. We also can't accept returns on sale items or gift cards.